Friday, September 16, 2011

Holiday Craft items...for Craft Shows and for Sale!

This is some of the craft items I had for this past weekend's ParkLane jewelry and craft open house, along with several hundred cards! The cards are all $3 each, or 4 for $10, and local Lynchburg folks can come over anytime to see them. What a good time! I am participating in several craft shows this fall, but any of these items are for sale. Just email me! I'd love to share my hobby with you!
This year's Christmas fudge
                                                             (Hershey bar!!)   $1.50

Sesame Street Birthday cup - $7

Hershey snowmen $3 each

Individual Sesame Street
                                                                                       lollipops - your choice 
                                                                            $1 each

Snowman Jiffy pop gift - $5

Halloween Jiffy Pop gift - $5 each

Inside pic of the
                                                                                       Holiday Planners

Holiday planners - $6 each

My jewelry can be found on www.myparklane.com/rstclair, and you can email me with your choices, and I work a deal so that you don't pay full price but for some of it. NEW CATALOG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment