Monday, June 6, 2011

My very first posting!


#1

#2    

#3(inside)

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10
Hello! This is the very first entry for my new blog. I wanted to start a blog to advertise my customized, personalized, beach theme greeting cards, that will be sold by the set of 10, for $49.95 + shipping. They will be delivered in a clear plastic box package, tied with a raffia ribbon, with a shell and personalized name tag attached - all ready for those friends and family members who really like to show off their personality when they send note cards. They are all blank inside, so that you can use each card to meet your personal needs. All I need is the full name and initials for the recipient, and whether you want the set of humorous style cards, or the more subtle, traditional beach theme (sailboats, lighthouse, etc.) You can also mix and match the two styles, and I will choose for you the 10 cards. I will soon be posting the pictures of different types I have completed and sold, and I have other designs ready to make and add to my blog. To order...email me at myjbplbiz@aol.com, and include your billing address, and initials and name for the gift recipient. I only accept paypal - please allow 2 weeks for me to complete your cards, and I will mail them to you via priority mail. Shipping fees are: $5 for one box, $7 for two boxes, $9 for three boxes, and so forth, adding $2 for each additional box. Look for those pictures, soon! Thanks, and I'll be "seeing" you, soon! Above are the pictures of the 1st 10 I have to offer - more designs to come!!!!! You would pick which #'s you want...#1-10, and include this in your email.

2 comments:

  1. All are simply beautiful!!! I can't even pick a "favorite" since I like all of them! Great cards and have fun with your blog...I can already tell it's going to be a winner!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete