Saturday, June 11, 2011

Set of 10 personalized Spiritual Cards

#1

#2

#3

#4 (includes a Bible verse inside)

#5

#6 (includes a Bible verse inside)

#7

#8

#9

#10 (includes a Bible verse inside)

Hi! I'm finally ready for post #2! This is the set of 10 spiritual / Christian cards I made for my friend to give as a gift. This is the same friend who suggested that I offer them for sale! So, I am selling these sets of 10 for $49.95, and they come boxed ready to gift them, and include a personalized gift tag, and a small charm. See my first posting for shipping info - I accept paypal only. You can email me with your choice of cards - either 10 of one style, or the set of all 10 different ones. I would just need the name of the gift recipient, so that I can personalize your cards. Please allow 2 weeks for me to make your cards, and then I will mail them out via priority mail. I'm excited to get your feedback - leave me some love!!!! TIA, Renee

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are very nice. I wish you luck in trying to sell them. :>)

    ReplyDelete