Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New pricing on card sets!!!!! Whoop! Whoop!

***I have decided to change the pricing on my card sets - I now have 2 different personalized sets to choose from...spiritual, and beach themed. The new price is $45.95 for the first set of 10, and $42.95 for each additional set.

***I will soon be offering a funny "Girlfriend" set of 10, and they are all hilarious! Watch for them, soon!

***I will also be making a set of mixed cards, including 2 each of sympathy, Thinking of you, Thank you, blank inside "artsy" general cards, and birthday cards. If you choose to replace 2 of these for monogramed stationary cards, let me know which 2 you want to replace. I will choose these cards for you, and you just let me know whether you prefer feminine or masculine themed cards. I know you will love the ones I pick for you.

***They will all still be available for personalizing, and I require 2 weeks to create your cards and assemble your sets to mail. I mail via priority mail, at $5 for the 1st box, and $2 for each additional box. They are all professionally packaged in an acrylic box, and sealed with a matching ribbon. If you choose personalized cards, it will also include an attached name tag and charm. Very cute, customized gift set!

***Join my site as a follower, and you will get emailed when the new sets are posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment