Sunday, June 26, 2011

New set of Girlfriend cards - Beach themed - Funny! Funny!














My friend requested this set of 10 Girlfriend cards for herself, and another friend. This set of humorous beach themed cards is what I came up for her. What a hoot it was to put these together! I pulled out Bugaboo, Art Impressions, Hambo, and Rubbernecker stamps, typed sentiments and names, and all of my bright colors and bling. She also requested 10 different beach themed, personalized cards, to be sold as a set. Then she also encouraged me to set up this blog, where they can be ordered and shipped! Refer to previous posts for pricing of the sets, and shipping info. She then had me do a set of personalized spiritual cards, and they can also be found on my new blog. She’s really keeping me busy, delivering set after set for her to give as personalized gifts! I'm looking to have an online business, and I'm excited! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment